Possible Mortgage Rate Increase from these 112.7 year lows?
We are able to watch some indicators that drive mortgage interest rates. This is how we can guess what rates are going to do over a 10 day or so period.
Right now the spread on Canadian 5 year mortgage bond is 1.795%. This is WELL BELOW the comfort zone of 1.90% and 2.10%. Can we potentially see a rise in interest rates?
Hard to say as the spread has be bouncing all over the last few days, but it could trigger a small rise in rates if it does not bounce back soon.
What does this mean?
- If you are going to buy a home, or are planning on moving up or
- have a mortgage that is up for renewal in less than 120 days from now, or know someone who does, then
- CALL for a rate hold at today’s super low rates ASAP. We answer the phone from 9 am to 10 pm every way, holidays and weekends included.
Other Key Points about Mortgage Brokers:
- We have access to all the banks.
- The banks pay us for doing their work for them so there are no fees to clients for our services.
- The rates and terms & conditions are better than the Big 6 offer.
- We offer unbiased, expert advice; we only do mortgages and nothing else; and have been 1 of the top-10 brokers in Canada for the last 5 years.
Please feel free to call or reply with comments or questions.
These are exciting times,
Mark Herman, AMP, B. Comm., CAM, MBA-Finance
1 of the Top-10 brokers of 1,700 at Mortgage Alliance
Accredited Mortgage Professional | Mortgage Alliance – Mortgages are Marvelous
Toll Free Secure E-Fax: 1-866-823-1279
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: https://www.markherman.ca/
A study conducted by Maritz Canada showed customers renewing or renegotiating with a mortgage broker’s help reported a rate decrease of 1.40%, compared to a decrease of 1.00% among all mortgage renewals.
Brokers are your best choice for seeking home financing advice and assistance.